It’s that time again – CMBA is holding its AGM on November 17 at Bike and Brew!
What happens at an Annual General Meeting? Lots of talking and discussion about a great many things:
- Financial report
- Membership report
- Trail Areas
- Bowmont, 12 Mile, Paskapoo, Bottomlands
- Nose Hill
- Douglas Fir Trail
- Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Skills Parks
- The Future
As part of “The Future”, we are transitioning from a working board to a governing board. We’re splitting out more of the duties, and giving control of much of our operations to whoever wants to step up and help out. Not everyone wants to build trails – hard to believe, but it’s true!
- Maybe you’re an events whiz who wants to create something amazing for local riders. Fundraising pro who wants to give back to the mountain biking community? Come talk to us!
- Some of you are community builders who can raise the profile of riding in the Calgary area – we need you!
- If your main focus is putting tools in the dirt, we’ll do our best to move your projects forward.
Date: Friday, November 17, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Location: Bike and Brew – 921 1 Ave NE, Calgary, AB T2E 2L3 [Huge thanks to Bike and Brew for hosting us!]
SIGN UP: We can only fit so many people in the shop. Click here to let us know you’re coming.
Note: Refreshments will be provided. Parents, feel free to bring your kids. You need to be a member of the CMBA to vote – them’s the rules.